TDA2030 amplifier circuit 12v
TDA2030 amplifier circuit 12v, it is possible to operate the TDA2030 amplifier circuit in 12 volts, but we should follow the instruction to build a properly functioned 12v TDA2030 amplifier.
The maximum voltage with standing by the TDA2030 amplifier is 36v, this is the reason why many changes are needed to build a 12v TDA2030 amplifier.
In some situations, we only have a 12v DC power supply and need to operate the e TDA2030 amplifier IC, in these conditions, it will affect the whole operation of the amplifier.
In general TDA2030 amplifier, IC had two types of power supplies, here we explain the single power supply 12v TDA2030 amplifier.
· TDA2030 IC had 5 pins, 1st pin non-inverting, 2nd pin inverting, 3rd-ve negative power pin, 4th output pin, and 5th +ve positive power pin.
· This is a single power supply circuit-based Circuit, so the 3rd and 5th pin are connected to the power supply 12-volt dc.
· When we connect our input signal towards the amplifier circuit, the C1 capacitor acts as the input DC coupling capacitor, it creates a division between signal incoming and R3 resistors are for to create an input impedance at the amplifier.
· Non-inverting pin is our input portion, at this portion R5 and R6 resistors and C6 capacitor, is for non-investing input action by R6 and R5 resistor, which is to attenuate poor higher frequency signals and C6 capacitor is for bypassing the over energy flow towards R6 resistor.
· After non-inverting amplification, the signal reaches the output pin4, here we have D1 and D2 diodes for protection of the whole amplifier against the formation of voltage spikes, then the diodes are connected across both power supply ports such as pin5 and pin3.
· Then after it reaches output, the amplifier needs negative feedback, it is done with components such as R1 and R2 resistors and C2 capacitor. R1, R2 resistor network set again using a closed-loop, the value difference of both resistors will cause gain changing at the output.
· Whole feedback network works using our inverting pin2, so the C2 capacitor is for decoupling DC current at the inverting portion.
· And at the output we have a C5 Capacitor for supply voltage bypassing and an R4 resistor stabilizing the frequency of the amplified signal, and then the C7 capacitor acts as a stabilizing supporting agent combined with an R4 resistor.
· Last is our two capacitors such as C8 and C3, which are bypass capacitors, the C8 capacitor is to bypass upper-frequency purposes and the C4 capacitor is the supply voltage bypassing capacitor.
TDA2030 amplifier circuit 12v in dual power supply
The circuit shown above is our single power supply-based amplifier, the details we explained are almost correct. Next, we move on to make a circuit similar to this. TDA2030 amplifier circuit works under a 12v, dual power supply.
Note: The transformer selected for this project is 12-0-12 1amps, when we connect TDA2030 into the dual power supply, we get an 18 + 0 – 80 DC voltage at the output, this is the maximum voltage affordable for the IC.
Dual power-based TDA2030 amplifier circuit 12v, when we consider its working operation, first of all, we keep in mind the dual power supply purpose at the circuit, amplifier circuit which is to produce negative and positive side signal amplification.
1. TDA2030 AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT 12V, the power supply will be negative 12v and positive 12v, considering the circuit, at input we have a C1 capacitor for dc coupling and an R3 resistor are for to set an input impedance at the circuit.
2. Input portion of the circuit is the non-inverting part, at this section first set of amplification is happened, and then the inverting portion had a connection, such as R1 and R2 combination resistor to form a feed-back network and a capacitor C2 for inverting signal controlling.
3. After these two portions of amplification at the negative and positive side of the signal, they reach D1 and D2 diodes and they protect the circuit from the formation of voltage strikes.
4. C3 capacitor is to bypass higher frequency at the positive portion and the C4 capacitor is to bypass the negative side frequency variations.
5. And last output part of the circuit are the C7 capacitor and R4 resistor, which is for to stabilize the amplified signal
This video will help for making the tda2030 amplifier